Destination OET is divided into 5 modules:
Module 1 – Workplace Environment
- You must complete 80% of the activities to proceed to module 2.
Module 2 – Scenarios
- You must complete 80% of the activities to proceed to module 3.
Module 3 – Test Preparation
- You must complete 100% of the activities within this module.
- There are 12 scored activities for speaking, writing, listening, and reading to successfully prepare you for the mock exam.
- When you successfully complete the first three modules a notification will alert your OET tutor to arrange a pre-mock live session.
Module 4 – Mock Exam
- This module can only be unlocked by an OET tutor who will review your course progress and decide if you are ready to take the OET Mock Exam.
- This is crucial to guarantee success in the exam itself.
Module 5 – The Interview
- Once you have completed all modules of Destination OET, and completed the Mock Exam, you can also do a mock interview to prepare yourself for real life scenarios.