Klik2learn brings innovative digital solutions to learners of English. Our mission is to close the employment gap – by helping people who don’t have English as their first language. Since Klik2learn was incorporated in 2011, it has carved out a niche in the educational technology sector by developing innovative solutions for the English language learning.
Klik2learn works with further education colleges, private employers, local government, language schools and training centres to support tutors in delivering online and blended learning courses.
To learn more about our digital courses, assessments and tools:
1. Read the following presentation for an overview:
2. Listen to our student and tutor testimonials.
3. Learn more about how we support our customers in the following case studies;
- Further Education Colleges – City of Glasgow College Case Study
- Local Authorities & Councils – Glasgow Life Case Study, ESOL Remote Learning Solution
- Ratanpur Middle School, CSR project – Go Dharmic Case Study
- Girls Education, CSR project in Mumbai – Sakhi for Girls Education Project
4. Review structure, syllabus and recommended duration for each course:
I want to request a quote for licences
That’s great. Tell us how many licences you need in this form
I want a short demonstration and free trial
Request a free 7-day trial of the Digital Learning Hub here and receive your welcome email.
I want to speak to a customer advisor
Book your 1-2-1 call for a quick tour of the platform.
Once you have booked, prepare a list of your questions for your 1-2-1 call and send to email@example.com