Learn how to take the full English Skills Test
1. The full English Skills Test will appear under the ‘Assessment’ section on the Dashboard, next to the short English Skills Test.
3. To sit the full English Skills Test, click ‘start’.
4. Tutors will assign the correct level to students (beginner, intermediate, advanced).
5. Click ‘start’ on the appropriate level to begin the test.
6. Test your audio by clicking on the speaker icon in the image below.
7. Once you have tested your audio, you are ready to take the full English Skills Test. Start with the Reading section by clicking ‘Sit the test’.
8. Once you have completed the reading section, you will return back to the test page where you can continue to the listening, writing and speaking sections of the test.
9. Tutors will receive a notification once the test is complete and the test is ready to be marked.