What is the weekly snapshot report and where to find it
The snapshot report provides a weekly overview of student progress for Journey 2 English and Journey 2 Basic Skills, along with full progress reports that can be downloaded, latest user activity and results of tests taken.
- The report can be viewed for the entire organisation, or it can be filtered by groups within the organisation.
- Tutors and moderators will receive weekly emails on a Friday from email@example.com to communicate that the weekly report has been generated.
You can also find the snapshot report on the left hand sidebar on the Hub, as shown below:
The weekly snapshot report includes…
Journey 2 English and Journey 2 Basic Skills course overview:
- This will graphically show students progress by week for both Journey 2 English and Journey 2 Basic Skills, enabling tutors and moderators to compare students’ progress against the week(s) before.
For either Journey 2 English & Journey 2 Basic Skills, the course overview will show those who have:
- Not yet started.
- Completed less than 50%, or more than 49%.
- 100% completed.
Student progress for Journey 2 English and Journey 2 Basic Skills:
- Tutors and moderators will also be able to view students’ progress (the % completion of a course) and learning time (the spent on the course so far) for both courses, side by side, as shown below:
- This can be downloaded by clicking on the download icon highlighted above, the report will download as an excel file on your laptop/computer.
English skills Test results:
This will show a list of the students who have completed either the Short or Full English Skills Test.
Tutors and moderators will be able to view the latest student activity, detailing users who have most recently been added to the organisation.